- Why Your Camembert Isn’t Growing White Mold
- Preserving Methods | Vacuum Sealing
- Age Does Matter – Aging Homemade Cheese
- 3 More Cheese Recipes, And A New Feature
- Making Home Cheese Making Cheaper
- QA6 – Why Didn’t My Curd Knit Together?
- Bandaging Cheese – Another Way To Preserve
- Lipase – A Helpful Busy Little Enzyme
- QA5 – Why Doesn’t My Mozzarella Stretch Properly?
- Pressing Your Cheese – Bringing It All Together
Curd-Nerd is looking for sponsor partners who have products or services that have a strong link to the purpose of Curd-Nerd, and the wants and needs of it’s readers.
Curd-Nerd’s primary purpose is to provide information, support, advice and encouragement to it’s readers, and their home cheese making activities.
Leaderboard Banner: $75 USD per month
200 x 200 Image Ad: $45 USD per month
2-3 line Text Ad: $25 USD per month
I can offer a 10% for bookings of 6 months plus.
Your ad will be placed above the fold, on all pages of the Curd-Nerd website.
If you wish to have alternative placement, please contact me and other arrangements may be possible.
Curd-Nerd has a small, but focused community, with cheese making being a niche hobby.
We currently have nearly 1600 subscribed readers, plus approximately 13,000 visitors each month, with over 28,000 page views.
Loyal readers and new visitors alike are most commonly seeking new and advanced information, equipment recommendations and leads, and troubleshooting support.
How To Book Your Ad
Please email me the dates you would like to place your ad for, and whether you want an image or text ad. I will then contact you to request details, and issue bank details for payment.