- Why Your Camembert Isn’t Growing White Mold
- Preserving Methods | Vacuum Sealing
- Age Does Matter – Aging Homemade Cheese
- 3 More Cheese Recipes, And A New Feature
- Making Home Cheese Making Cheaper
- QA6 – Why Didn’t My Curd Knit Together?
- Bandaging Cheese – Another Way To Preserve
- Lipase – A Helpful Busy Little Enzyme
- QA5 – Why Doesn’t My Mozzarella Stretch Properly?
- Pressing Your Cheese – Bringing It All Together
3 New Soft Cheese Recipes!
Today’s post is a short and sweet one, but hopefully also helpful in adding to your home cheese making repertoire.
Curd-Nerd has added 3 new soft cheese recipes to the recipe list for you to try your cheese making hand at.
We have also made a small change to the menu so that the Soft Cheese Recipes and the Hard Cheese Recipes have been split out into separate menus. This should make it quicker to find the recipes you want.
The latest recipes to be added include:
- Chevré– a fresh goat’s milk cheese which is extremely simple to make
- Cottage Cheese – extremely versatile and more delicious than the watery store bought stuff
- Brie – known as ‘The Queen of Cheese’ this one is challenging, but well worth mastering
We’ll be adding even more recipes soon but if there are any specific cheese recipes you want to try out in the meantime, please let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to add it straight away.
Good luck with these new recipes and please, ask any questions that you have.