- Why Your Camembert Isn’t Growing White Mold
- Preserving Methods | Vacuum Sealing
- Age Does Matter – Aging Homemade Cheese
- 3 More Cheese Recipes, And A New Feature
- Making Home Cheese Making Cheaper
- QA6 – Why Didn’t My Curd Knit Together?
- Bandaging Cheese – Another Way To Preserve
- Lipase – A Helpful Busy Little Enzyme
- QA5 – Why Doesn’t My Mozzarella Stretch Properly?
- Pressing Your Cheese – Bringing It All Together
All posts tagged "molding"
Making Home Cheese Making Cheaper
When you first start home cheese making, it is easy to end up spending a lot of money on all the equipment you feel like you have to have to make great cheese. There are cultures and...
- Posted March 19, 2012
QA6 – Why Didn’t My Curd Knit Together?
If you’ve ever pressed a cheese and ended up with curd that has failed to knit together, you’ll know how disappointing this dilemma is. I certainly do! The point of pressing your cheese is to not only...
- Posted January 29, 2012
The Pressing Issue About Cheese
When I first started making hard cheeses I fashioned a cheese press out of all sorts of items. Filled stock pots of water, cans of food, rocks, anything that would give me enough weight to press the...
- Posted April 17, 2011