Questions and Suggestions

Home The Curd Nerd Forum For Home Cheese Makers General Admin Questions and Suggestions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Curd Nerd
    Keymaster

This is the place for you to ask us any questions about the forum, or to make suggestions about how we can improve things. We appreciate your input so feel free to ask us anything.

#2058 Reply
    kad
    Participant

There seems to be something amiss with the forum setup. I’m already registered, but I still see the Register Now button and bottom section.

-K

#2075 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

As above, but also it is quite difficult to find the login page, there is only a tiny link at the bottom of certain pages 🙁

#2104 Reply
    Curd Nerd
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback.

The login area is something that I am working through with our techy to improve. I agree, it’s definitely not that obvious where it hides, especially if you haven’t used the forum before.

Will update here when it is fixed.

#2109 Reply
    Boo
    Participant

Hi
    Does anyone actually answer questions on this forum??
    I’ve tried to ask multiple questions but it seems there is no one out there?!?!
    Confused…..

#3756 Reply
    Punkin
    Participant

Boo, don’t be confused, I kinda feel the same way. Very few active participants and not a lot of new material.

#3763 Reply
    Curd Nerd
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

I notice that you have replied to a lot of posts on this forum recently, which I really appreciate. To make things a little less confusing, Curd Nerd has had a massive revamp in the last few months. One of the main things we are working on is getting this forum running and more active, which lacked in the past and takes some time. Hopefully in the next couple of months it will kick off a bit more. We are also working on some new cheese recipes and troubleshooting posts, which will be posted quite soon. In the meantime if you have any suggestions for new material, please let us know 🙂

Alexa
    Curd Nerd

#3765 Reply
    Punkin
    Participant

Alexa,
    I have no suggestions because I like your entire program. I like the subjects, the recipes, the forum. I just can’t figure out why there is not much activity. Your site is way easier to use and way more “family like” rather than the other industrial type of website. I am a fan.

#3767 Reply
    Curd Nerd
    Keymaster

Thanks very much for the kind words. Hopefully it will pick up soon.

#8207 Reply
    richardharvey

nice

#8250 Reply
    Hope James

Acadecraft is one of the most rated content development companies. It is also an online audit services provider. The company understands the role of auditing services and pays keen attention to the clients’ needs. https://www.acadecraft.com/accessibility/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Questions and Suggestions
Your information: