Image Source: https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1562967914-608f82629710
So you have a hankering for some tasty chicken, but not just any kind of chicken, you want some crispy deep-fried chicken cheese balls! This is one of the best choices ever and cooking it isn’t difficult at all. Making yourself a nice batch of these chicken balls can make everyone happy. Here are the steps needed for you to get it all done perfectly.
The Perfect Fryer for The Job
You can’t just fry the chicken in your pot, you need a decent way to fry them perfectly and just right; not too burnt and not too soggy or raw on the inside. One of the best deep fryer money can buy, should have features that make your cooking experience a lot easier and better; you should get the ones that have a built-in oil filtration system and maintains a good cooking temperature too. The model should include an adjustable thermostat, a safety timer and an odor-reducing lid for the smell. Also, having more than one basket means you can cook more chicken!
How To Prepare Your Dish
To make this amazing starter dish, you need to get 1 kg or more of boneless chicken pieces, garlic, green chili peppers, or Jalapenos, depending on your spicy food preference, and salt and pepper. As for the cheese, you can either use mozzarella or Parmesan. The marinade would require an egg or two and panko bread crumbs. For cooking tools, you would need a pot, your deep fryer, and a grinder or a food processor.
How to Cook Your Meal
- Sauté the chicken in a pot, and add some garlic on it, preferably 3 to 4 cut cloves, or you could use the powder kind.
- Add the chili peppers or jalapenos.
- Sprinkle in a spoon of salt and half a teaspoon of pepper powder or black pepper.
- Begin to sauté chicken with the mixture on a high flame for a minute then reduce the flame.
- Cover the pan and let it cook in its own juices for 7 to 8 minutes until it’s done and tasty.
- Time to take the chicken and put it in your grinder until it’s formed a nice pasty texture, it doesn’t need water.
- Now it’s time to choose your cheese, the choice is up to you; it can be cheddar cheese, mozzarella bits, Parmesan cheese bits, anything you like.
- Then start forming the balls with your hands using disposable plastic gloves, grab a handful of chicken texture and flatten in, then sprinkle as much cheese as it can take.
- Begin forming the balls with your hand until all the chicken paste texture is gone.
- Roll the balls in egg batter, then roll in bread crumbs to cover every part.
- Place them all in your deep fryer and let it cook for about 8 to 9 minutes
- Take the chicken out and let it cool for a bit on a platter before serving, then you can enjoy it later!
There is nothing quite like eating crunchy and a scrumptious piece of chicken sizzling fried to perfection. Follow these steps and you can make yourself the best fried chicken cheese balls ever! Colonel Sanders would have nothing on you when you’re done with this delicious starter dish.